Kerala is an important tourist destination in the world. It always holds a spot in the top 25 global destination in numerous articles and magazines. It is practically very easier to visit this state with numerous transportation options.
The late rainy season and early winter season is the best time to visit Kerala for Ayurveda treatment. You can find many herbs and plants at bloom with the recent showers. Moreover, this is the time when fresh herbal oils are prepared.
Ayurveda center is very common in Kerala. It is important to choose traditional centers for a flawless treatment process. Top places to visit for traditional Ayurveda treatments are
Many Ayurveda resorts provide luxury styled Ayurveda treatments for its guests.
- Kottakal Arya Vaidya Sala
This traditional Ayurveda center is functioning at different destinations in Kerala and countrywide. It includes a research center and in-house cultivation of exotic herbs. This center is famous for weight reduction program, post-natal care, psoriatic treatment, rejuvenation treatment and detoxing. Each treatment stretches for one week to one month depending upon the style of processes.
- Amala Ayurveda HospitalThis is a full-fledged Ayurveda hospital with a clinical setup. This hospital provides Ayurvedic treatments for serious problems like arthritis, paralysis, paraplegia and others. There are health resorts and cottages inside the hospital. The hospital provides numerous therapies.
- NagararjunaThis is located in the banks of River Periyar. The center is a holistic treatment spot. They provide disease identification process, complementary therapies, complete therapy proves, follow-up counselling and dietary regimen. This center is famous for rejuvenation, detoxing, anti-aging and fertility treatments.
- Dhnwanthri VaidyasalaThis center has been servicing people since 1933. There are numerous branches of this center. They provide 40 different treatments using 1500 odd herbs. They also provide yoga therapy, spa therapy, counselling and others. You can also find sport medications and traditional medicines here.
- SD PharmacyThis center is located overlooking the backwaters of Alleppey. The center is famous for rejuvenation and steam bath. You can also choose from a wide range of packages. Starting from weight loss program to longevity therapy, there are a lot of different style of services available
- Kottakal Arya Vaidya Sala
Top Ayurveda resorts in Kerala
Are you looking for a luxurious Ayurveda therapy center? A few resorts in Kerala provide Ayurveda treatments for its guest.
- Kalari Kovilakom
- Kalari Rasayana Venad, Kollam
- Carnoustie beach resort and spa, Marari beach
- Nattika beach Ayurveda Resort
- Kairali health resort
- Fragrant nature resort, Mala lake
The cost of the treatment varies from one center to another. Many traditional centers perform these healing processes as a service rather than business. Season also determines the cost of the treatments.
In many beaches, you can find people walking around with oil containers claiming to provide Ayurveda massages. It is nothing more than just oil massage and the quality of the oil is another question. If you are looking for a real Ayurveda treatment, choose Ayurveda hospitals, resorts, spas or traditional healing centers. The method used might be unique but the results are guaranteed.
Some tourists visit these centers to just experience the treatment. It would take not more than a couple of hours for a massage or treatment. If you are looking for complete Ayurveda vacation, you can choose packages that might stretch from a couple of day to weeks. If you are looking for a solution for chronic problem, the time duration depends on the center, type of problem, treatment and others.
Kerala is one of the very few destinations in the world to provide authentic Ayurveda vacation. Why don’t you try one, this year?